Boutique Bed and Breakfast Rooms
As well as the sumptuous drawing room and breakfast area for guests, we have created four unique rooms for b&b guests. All bedrooms at Cider House are named after Devon Cider Apple varieties, each one is individual and beautifully styled.
Creating this luxurious, beautifully styled accommodation required simple rules - we had to love whatever we choose - and we do! Staying at Cider House is an indulgent, relaxing experience with beautiful surroundings both inside and out; the character and style make it a home that loves to be lived in and enjoyed ~ luxury accommodation at its best.
All the bedrooms are on the first floor and are equipped with:
- Glorious deluge showers, Pippin and Northwood have them over large roll top baths whilst Langworthy and Woodbine are large walk-in affairs – and because Woodbine is our master we popped a huge separate roll top bath in for good measure – along with double sinks.
- Complementary wireless internet access
- Flat screen TVs
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and bathrobes
- King-size or Super King-size Hypnos beds (Northwood has a luxurious 6’6” Emperor bed which can be configured as a twin on request)
- Gorgeous Ren bathroom products
- Hair dryer
- Tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk and home-made biscuits.